Author Topic: Outpost of Feather Fate - Beginners Guide  (Read 668 times)

Offline VoidingNixx

• Server Operator
  • Administrator
  • Diamond Brigadier
  • Negatory!
Outpost of Feather Fate - Beginners Guide
« on: August 24, 2018, 07:22:01 PM »
The Outpost of Feather Fate is our new 1.13 World.  It was built with some of the best concepts from two previous Worlds and although it has launched to be played on, it is still a work in progress at the time of writing this.

So how do you get started?  To get started, you can simply walk 800 blocks away from spawn.  When your name turns white, you will be in survival... but there is another way of exiting the city.  Use the teleport hub.  The teleport hub and purchasing an elytra to use with it requires the server currency.  The currency is EXP Bottles.  Hang on to them so you can buy items and use the Outpost services.

So how do you get more EXP Bottles?  Well just by playing on the server you will randomly receive some.  You can also fish or fight zombies in the center of town.  Once you gain 10 levels, you may visit the Exchange Bank and trade levels for EXP Bottles.  How you choose to play is up to you.  I suggest exploring and learning the town (it is small enough this time around) if you wish to make the most from playing on WOTC.
"I am a T-Rex! I am invincible!!"